How to franchise a cleaning business
Cleaning businesses have been franchised successfully many times. Both commercial cleaning & domestic cleaning business models have shown long-term success as franchises. This is why the increase of cleaning franchises recently has been monumental, so you may be wondering how to franchise a cleaning business?
Franchising a your cleaning business has the same process as franchising any business, this will include areas such as;
- Franchise feasbility including review of existing business performance
- Intellectual property protection
- Franchise documentation including deposit & franchise agreements, franchise operations manuals, training manuals, franchise prospectus
- Franchise launch strategy including franchise recruitment strategy & franchise marketing
- Planning for infra-structure to support growing franchise operation including daily franchisee support
Another consideration to the above is USP. There are a lot of cleaning businesses out there operating as a franchise so what will make your brand stand out from the crowd? Will it be price, branding, support, marketing?
With an ageing population and many money rich, time poor families franchising your cleaning business could potentially enable you to grow your business fast. That said with franchising any business you need the right planning & advice.
To arrange a free initial consultation with one of our franchise consultants complete the form below