How to franchise a coffee shop business
Coffee shop franchises have seen dramatic growth over the last 18 years. According to a recent article by the BBC the growth of coffee shop franchises has seen us go from drinking 3.2 million cups of coffee based drinks in 2000 to over 19 million by 2016, the trend is still rising. It’s not surprising that many entrepreneurs have considered franchising their coffee shops and have researched how to franchise a coffee shop business.
So you have a very successful coffee shop business and want to ride this huge growth wave and franchising your business, how do you franchise a coffee shop?
Well franchising a coffee shop is more or less the same as franchising any business, you will need to carry out the following;
- Franchise business modelling & forecasts
- Intellectual property protection
- Franchise documentation including the franchise agreement & franchise operations manuals
- Franchise marketing strategy
- Franchisee recruitment strategy
- Put in place support for incoming franchisees as your business grows
To find out how to franchise you coffee shop and arrange a free initial consultation with a franchising expert please complete the form below;