Triple Two Coffee Franchise
Triple Two Coffee offer a unique franchise opportunity in the exciting coffee sector.
Investment Level: £25,000
The UK coffee shop market is dynamic and rapidly growing. Consumers are now more knowledgeable and empowered, with their choice being based on far more criteria than ever before. Artisan coffee has profoundly helped to raise consumer expectations about coffee, as well as their overall purchasing experience, and the most successful operators are now responding to this trend.
The best food made fresh daily and the highest quality coffee all under one roof that’s focused on putting the customer experience at the forefront of every visit. Each aspect of the brand is designed to emulate excellence.
Great coffee naturally demands great food. Our food is made fresh every day. We source all our ingredients from highly regarded suppliers and, where possible, we shop locally. Our fantastic team is constantly discovering new products and ingredient combinations to guarantee that our menu never becomes predictable.
Triple Two’s coffee is freshly ground with every shot through a temperature-controlled espresso machine operated by passionate staff who are all Triple Two Coffee Masters, that follow rigorous training and constant assessment. We use our experience and care to ensure our hand-roasted coffee maintains consistency with every cup.
Our bespoke franchise package will include:
1. Full and complete training
2. Access to a world class brand
3. Site procurement and assistance with selection4.
4. Lease negotiation
5. Marketing and promotions support including articles
6. Full support with corporate business within each given area to further boost sales and brand awareness
7. Full access to our well established and respected supply chain
8. Our operations team will be on site pre and post opening to ensure a smooth and successful opening
9. Operational manual
10. Ongoing support after opening
11. Back of house systems to track every aspect of sales and performance
12. Ongoing support throughout the year
Our goal was to build a brand offering that not only competes with the biggest food names in the world but gives us the infrastructure to surpass them.
We believe this has now been achieved, and although every single second of the day we aim to improve all aspects of the business, we are confident we have built an offer that will be very difficult for others to replicate.