Driving Miss Daisy Franchise
Established in the UK in 2015, Driving Miss Daisy provides assisted transportation and companionship services to anyone who wishes to get out and about. There are 40 franchises in the UK.
Investment Level: £5k min capital required, investment range £5,000 + VAT to £20,000 + VAT
About Driving Miss Daisy
Make a difference! Driving Miss Daisy is a unique transportation and companionship franchise using a proven business model with a solid track record. Its business opportunity offers low start-up costs and is home-based, thus, benefiting from low overheads. This presents you with the opportunity to develop a profitable business and build equity value.
Driving Miss Daisy understands the power of supporting each other to build sustainable, profitable businesses. It thrives on optimism, hard work, fun, and ‘telling the story’. You will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. You will be joining a supportive, collaborative team; you will be part of the Driving Miss Daisy family.
How much does it cost to own a Driving Miss Daisy® Franchise?
To open a Driving Miss Daisy® franchise the investment level starts at £5,000 + VAT, depending on the size of the territory, your location and your aspirations (terms and conditions apply). Driving Miss Daisy® has secured competitive finance packages with financial institutions to assist with setting up your business. When required, these options can be explored with you.
You will require a liveried, fit-for-purpose vehicle for your services which will be purchased by you. Driving Miss Daisy® works with you to deliver the vehicle you want and organises the livery of the car.
A franchise provides you with:
1. A Licence to run your own Driving Miss Daisy® business; an established brand with a proven track record
2. Full, comprehensive training providing you with best-practice, knowledge and expertise to hit the ground running
3. A 12-point Support Programme for ongoing growth and development of your franchise, including a mentoring programme
4. A comprehensive business system and customer relationship management system including invoicing and reporting capabilities
5. A Franchise Resource Pack in an easy reference modular format, to support the successful running of your business
6. Marketing materials to promote your business and stimulate demand as soon as you are operational, including uniform
7. Support in gaining appropriate hire licences
8. Launch a professional image with dedicated local Facebook Page, business stationery, business cards, letters of introduction
9. Website and social media facilities to socialise the brand and your business in your locality
10. Our dedicated Client Services Centre field the calls from new potential clients in your area, sympathetically taking their requirements and passing the details to you. They act as your dedicated call centre ensuring you don’t miss a lead
11. On-going training and best practice will always be available; we are passionate about sharing ideas that lead to success
12. Earnings of £25,000 to £100,000 per annum depending on size of territory, number of vehicles and years in operation.
Who are we looking for and where in particular?
If you are the type of person who is caring, compassionate and wants to make a difference to others and or give something back to your community we want to hear from you.
We are looking for Franchisees especially in Northern England, Scotland , South of the M4 and South East who:
1. Have an open mind to learn new things and want to give something back
2. Are very customer focused
3. Want to go the extra mile to help someone else
4. Are able to build relationships quickly and easily